Our recently certified online course for Washington meets, if not exceeds, the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board’s requirements for its Mandatory Alcohol Server Training.
- Three hour (required) time length
- Affordable at just $15.99
- Test passing rate is 100%
- Rated as the one of the most fun and compelling course available with eye-catching images, entertaining quizzes, and easy to understand information
- Self-paced, log in and out as often as you’d like
Whether you’re in Seattle, Olympia, Vancouver, Spokane, Anacortes, Long Beach, Port Townsend or anywhere in between, we are proud to be the Provider for your MAST alcohol server permit. This required alcohol server course will allow you to mix, serve, and sell alcohol by the drink in the State of Washington for five years. The material covered is all that is required of the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board including basic liquor laws, ID checking, and case studies. This course, created by ATP, was approved and certified in 2016 by the WSLCB as an initial/renewal course for anyone 18 years of age or older for both Class 12 and Class 13 permits.